When running paid ads to cold traffic, the ultimate goal is to craft a break-even campaign that pays for itself.
Of course, in many industries where competition is high, or readers have “heard it all before” – this is easier said than done.
But what if you never had to sell to a “cold” lead again?
By using “Pre-Sale Psychology” you can help cold or skeptical readers get into a Buyer’s Mindset before showing them your sales message. This helps you convert more of that tough-to-crack cold traffic…
Plus – you can use the same strategy to better leverage your website content to drive organic traffic that won’t cost you a dime.
Sounds like a pretty good deal, right?
I’m breaking down the basics (along with the quick-win tactical action steps) to use this strategy for YOUR business in this episode of The Audience Converter Podcast with Kimberly Weitcamp.
Join us as we dig into:
- What a “pre-sale” page is and how to use it to increase conversions while spending LESS on ads
- How to make your website content work harder for you to capture more of your visitors
- What I learned after testing hundreds of advertorials across dozens of niches
- How to transform your content and blogs into “free” ads that drive organic traffic to your website
- The “Coffee Date” system that makes sure all your leads are “hot” prospects.
- How to lower your ad spend by making your website work harder for you
- The tactical steps to use my “Cold Traffic Activation” system to move the needle fast.
- And more.
Want to dive deeper or get my personal help crafting these pre-sale pages?
I take you step-by-step through my Cold Traffic Activation system in my Advertorial 101 Training Program. You’ll learn how to design, research, write, and use powerful advertorial pre-sale pages to convert more cold traffic and lower your traffic costs.
Enrollment is open now – click here to learn more about the course.