Happy Advertorial Breakdown Day!!!
I’ve got a special guest joining me today.
Branko is a direct response copywriter who works in-house at one of the most successful financial publishers in the world. He writes for Legacy Research, which is currently the top-performing branch of The Agora Companies.
Even now, during the current crisis, they are still at the top of the charts, so they know a thing or two about what they’re doing over there.
When he’s not writing new promo packages at Legacy, Branko also helps freelancers stop undercharging themselves and make their businesses more profitable.
He does that with his awesome Learn to Quote system, and has an amazing quote calculator which I use myself, and so do many of my freelancing buddies when we need to create new proposals for clients.
I highly recommend checking that out at https://learntoquote.com if you want to get paid more per project and stop underquoting.
Today – Branko has graciously agreed to break down one of Legacy’s successful advertorial pre-sale funnels.
In this video we walk through the advertorials, and the larger pre-sale funnel that it supports, including:
- How Agora’s top-performing financial publisher uses advertorials
- Where prospects first interact with these advertorials
- How advertorials fit into the larger sales funnel
- Where to put your CTAs
- How to create congruency so customers flow through your entire sales funnel
- Where to publish your advertorials
- And more
This is a great breakdown from a real pro who’s “in the trenches” with this stuff everyday…
So if you have questions – stick them in the comments below and I’ll see if I can coerce Branko into doing some Q&A.
Resources mentioned in this video:
- How Advertorials lower your traffic costs
- More info on publishing your advertorial using content networks like Taboola and Outbrain