At this point, we’ve all learned that there’s no rule book for what happens next.
The entire world has been turned on its head, and we’re all taking it one day at a time.
Now that we’re 2 months in to this whole quarantine business, most of us have mentally accepted that this is the “new normal.”
If you’re like me, you’ve appreciated all the talk around mindset, and how to think and feel about this whole situation…
But now it’s time to actually DO something about it.
That’s exactly what my podcast partner Laura Gale and I are chatting about on our newest episode of The Business of Writing Podcast.
This episode is all about tactical actions…
Specifically, how to – not only protect your business – but thrive so you can come out on the other end of this corona-craziness stronger and more successful than ever.
Join us as we deep dive into:
- How to be a strong leader for your audience in times of uncertainty
- The specific actions you should take right now to protect your business and continue growing during tough times
- What you can do to lead even if you don’t have an established audience yet
- The resilient assets you should be building now so you’re not only relying on client work
- How to future-proof your lead flow, marketing, and client projects
- What to do if you’re feeling drained, anxious, and completely distracted
- Why other people’s advice isn’t always useful during times of crisis
- Our advice for making the most of any ‘free time’ you have to grow your business during a downturn
- My process for separating strategy from tactics so you only execute your most important ideas
- How to build a network of support to protect your business during a crisis
Now more than ever, people are looking for strong leadership. Your audience and your clients are no exception.
If you want to learn how to position yourself as an authority that people will turn to for guidance, as well as how to adjust your business plan to keep up with the shifting landscape…