I get A LOT of questions about writing for B2B clients.
If you’re not familiar with B2B – this simply means your “customer” is another business (rather than the end consumer).
Since you’re selling to a business entity instead of a customer with a personality, many marketers struggle to craft sexy copy for B2B businesses (especially if they see certain industries as “boring”).
But here’s the thing – there’s still a live, breathing human with thoughts and feelings making those purchase decisions on the other end of that B2B funnel.
Sure, their reasons for buying may be a bit different than end consumers, but they’ve still got the same motivation – to find the best solution for their specific problem.
That’s exactly what fellow marketer Steve Slaunwhite and I chat about in this episode of his B2B Writing Success Podcast.
Join us as we dive into:
- Real-life examples of successful B2B marketing at work
- Copywriting strategies for turning cold traffic into hot prospects
- How copywriters can use their own pre-sale funnels to find B2B clients
- Positioning yourself as “more than just a copywriter”
- Choosing your marketing specialty
- How to offer consulting services to B2B clients
- And more!
Want more help converting cold traffic?