Earlier this week, I quietly opened the doors to my new Advertorial 101 Training Course.
I promised everyone on the waitlist would get first dibs, and they’ve already been in there working through the program and asking great questions.
Well now everyone else can bust out the bubbly, because and today the doors are officially open to everyone!
If you haven’t heard of this program before, it’s my step by step training course that teaches you how to design, research, write, and use advertorials to convert more cold traffic and lower your traffic costs.
I’ve been hard at work the past few months improving this program so it’s better than ever.
We’ve got all kinds of upgrades waiting for you, including:
- New examples and breakdowns of advertorials currently working out in the field
- Live “Office Hours” calls with me where you can get feedback and all your questions answered
- A robust “Training Library” packed full of bonus resources and learning guides
- A streamlined new dashboard where you can track your progress and easily navigate course materials
- Even more frameworks, templates, and systems that I use to build successful advertorials for my own clients
- And a whole lot more!
At the end of the program, you’ll have all the skill and knowledge you need to create effective advertorials from scratch, then use them to convert more cold traffic for your clients or your own business.
Now here’s the thing…
The cost to join this live training program is (in my opinion) ridiculously low.
I’ve made it as affordable as possible because I’m asking everyone who joins to share their thoughts and feedback so I can build case studies as you go through the course.
So if you’re:
- Looking to make your leads “ready to buy” before they hit your sales page…
- Committed to doing the short weekly assignments to develop your skills…
- And willing to share your thoughts, questions, and feedback as you move through the program and let me use them to build case studies…
Then I would love to invite you to jump in and join me in this program.
Our first live “Office Hours” coaching call is on Tuesday, September 15th.
On that call you can ask questions, get feedback on your work, and get personal coaching from me as you go through your lessons.
We have limited seats available for that call, so make sure you register for the call right away once you get access to your dashboard.
Got questions about how the course works or what you’ll learn?
Shoot an email to support [at] rachelmazza.com and let’s chat.